You can watch West Hartford Community Television either on TV or on the internet - you can also use your favorite mobile device.
Here's how you can find us:
COMCAST CABLE TV:
Comcast provides three different channels that each broadcast a different aspect of WHC-TV programming:
- Channel 5 - Public access and live Town Council and Board of Education meetings.
- Channel 95 - Government and education television.
- Channel 96 - Information On Demand.
FRONTIER CABLE TV:
Frontier TV allows viewers to access PEG (Public, Education and Government) programming via U-Verse on Channel 99.
There are three different ways you can select Channel 99 with the U-Verse TV remote control:
- Select "Government, Education and Public Access" from the "Live TV" Menu...
- Press "Guide" and scroll to Channel 99, or...
- Enter "99" on the remote control.
Our videos and programs - past and present - are archived here on our website and on YouTube for easy, free viewing at your leisure.
We hope you enjoy watching WHC-TV!
- Category: How to Watch